Oswald
r***@ing.net.inv
2017-08-06 22:25:06 UTC
Left handed people relax with left hand over
right, and fold their arms the opposite way to
right handed people.

Oswald shows these traits in some photos.

Steve M. Galbraith
2017-08-08 16:27:47 UTC
Post by r***@ing.net.inv
Left handed people relax with left hand over
right, and fold their arms the opposite way to
right handed people.
Oswald shows these traits in some photos.
Marina testified that Lee was right handed. But his mother testified that
he was left handed. But she said he "ate" right handed (?).

Marina:

Mr. RANKIN. Can you tell us whether your husband was right handed or left
handed?
Mrs. OSWALD. No, he was right handed..

His brother writes with his left hand and so does--his brother and mother
both write with their left hand.

His mother:

Mrs. MARGUERITE OSWALD. No, sir, Robert says nothing. I have tried to
contact Robert for important matters, and Robert will not talk.

Lee was left handed. Lee wrote left handed and ate right handed.
Anthony Marsh
2017-08-09 12:00:18 UTC
Post by Steve M. Galbraith
Post by r***@ing.net.inv
Left handed people relax with left hand over
right, and fold their arms the opposite way to
right handed people.
Oswald shows these traits in some photos.
Marina testified that Lee was right handed. But his mother testified that
he was left handed. But she said he "ate" right handed (?).
Mr. RANKIN. Can you tell us whether your husband was right handed or left
handed?
Mrs. OSWALD. No, he was right handed..
His brother writes with his left hand and so does--his brother and mother
both write with their left hand.
Mrs. MARGUERITE OSWALD. No, sir, Robert says nothing. I have tried to
contact Robert for important matters, and Robert will not talk.
Lee was left handed. Lee wrote left handed and ate right handed.
Do your handwriting experts confirm that Oswald wrote left-handed?
What were their names again? Moe, Larry and Curly Joe?
Ralph Cinque
2017-08-09 20:00:51 UTC
Oswald usually clasped his hands left over right. He was doing it that way
in the doorway and also in the garage right before Bookhout fired the gun.
However, I know of one image in which Oswald is clasping his hands right
over left.