OT - The insidious methods of the left...
Bud
2017-07-05 03:08:27 UTC
Went on online this morning, only to find this doodle by google...

https://www.google.com/doodles/fourth-of-july-2017

No canons, no flag, no fireworks, no celebration of patriotism at all.

A moose.
Anthony Marsh
2017-07-06 02:45:28 UTC
Post by Bud
Went on online this morning, only to find this doodle by google...
https://www.google.com/doodles/fourth-of-july-2017
No canons, no flag, no fireworks, no celebration of patriotism at all.
A moose.
Maybe it was a Bull Moose. That's partiotic. Last night for the first time
in many years the local TV stations did not cover the fireworks and
concert in Boston live. So I went down to the Cambridgeside and watached
from there.
Bud
2017-07-07 15:19:57 UTC
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Bud
Went on online this morning, only to find this doodle by google...
https://www.google.com/doodles/fourth-of-july-2017
No canons, no flag, no fireworks, no celebration of patriotism at all.
A moose.
Maybe it was a Bull Moose. That's partiotic. Last night for the first time
in many years the local TV stations did not cover the fireworks and
concert in Boston live. So I went down to the Cambridgeside and watached
from there.
I thought for sure you would ask what I had against animals and lecture
that conservation is patriotic.
Anthony Marsh
2017-07-08 02:49:23 UTC
Post by Bud
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Bud
Went on online this morning, only to find this doodle by google...
https://www.google.com/doodles/fourth-of-july-2017
No canons, no flag, no fireworks, no celebration of patriotism at all.
A moose.
Maybe it was a Bull Moose. That's partiotic. Last night for the first time
in many years the local TV stations did not cover the fireworks and
concert in Boston live. So I went down to the Cambridgeside and watached
from there.
I thought for sure you would ask what I had against animals and lecture
that conservation is patriotic.
I was going to launch into a tirade about using animals as mascots,
especially by political parties, but they're so cute. And sometimes they
are appropriate.
BOZ
Why don't you protest dog meat in Korea? Barbaric methods.
Anthony Marsh
2017-07-16 22:05:17 UTC
Post by BOZ
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Bud
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Bud
Went on online this morning, only to find this doodle by google...
https://www.google.com/doodles/fourth-of-july-2017
No canons, no flag, no fireworks, no celebration of patriotism at all.
A moose.
Maybe it was a Bull Moose. That's partiotic. Last night for the first time
in many years the local TV stations did not cover the fireworks and
concert in Boston live. So I went down to the Cambridgeside and watached
from there.
I thought for sure you would ask what I had against animals and lecture
that conservation is patriotic.
I was going to launch into a tirade about using animals as mascots,
especially by political parties, but they're so cute. And sometimes they
are appropriate.
Why don't you protest dog meat in Korea? Barbaric methods.
Yes, I did. So what?

Robert Harris
2017-07-06 23:17:46 UTC
Post by Bud
Went on online this morning, only to find this doodle by google...
https://www.google.com/doodles/fourth-of-july-2017
No canons, no flag, no fireworks, no celebration of patriotism at all.
It's hard to get patriotic when your country has been seized
by a criminal and traitor.

Robert Harris
Bud
2017-07-07 17:48:57 UTC
Post by Robert Harris
Post by Bud
Went on online this morning, only to find this doodle by google...
https://www.google.com/doodles/fourth-of-july-2017
No canons, no flag, no fireworks, no celebration of patriotism at all.
It's hard to get patriotic when your country has been seized
by a criminal and traitor.
This, too, shall pass.

But in the meantime, the only good thing about the Trump Presidency is
it has the left`s panties firmly in a bunch.
Robert Harris
Jason Burke
2017-07-07 19:13:42 UTC
Post by Bud
Went on online this morning, only to find this doodle by google...
https://www.google.com/doodles/fourth-of-july-2017
No canons, no flag, no fireworks, no celebration of patriotism at all.
It's hard to get patriotic when your country has been seized by a
criminal and traitor.
Hillary lost, Harris.
Robert Harris