Dr John
2018-05-09 15:27:54 UTC
https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=82#relPageId=298&tab=page
Anthony Marsh
2018-05-10 01:09:51 UTC
https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=82#relPageId=298&tab=page
By a shot from behind!
But what he doesn't notice is that the ladder was pushed forward.
The flaw was in the design of the test. Where he hit the skull in the
TOP of the head split it in half and the back half flew backwards while
the front half flew forward and into the garbage can.
BOZ
2018-05-11 02:53:03 UTC
https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=82#relPageId=298&tab=page
By a shot from behind!
But what he doesn't notice is that the ladder was pushed forward.
The flaw was in the design of the test. Where he hit the skull in the
TOP of the head split it in half and the back half flew backwards while
the front half flew forward and into the garbage can.
SHOW ME EVIDENCE OF A SHOT FROM THE FRONT. YOU ASSUME THAT THERE WAS A
SHOT FROM THE FRONT. PROVE IT. I'M NOT IMPRESSED WITH YOU AS A RESEARCHER
AT ALL. YOU CAN'T GET ANYTHING RIGHT. YOUR OBSESSION WITH THE CIA HAS
AFFECTED YOUR REASONING.
Anthony Marsh
2018-05-12 14:19:19 UTC
https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=82#relPageId=298&tab=page
By a shot from behind!
But what he doesn't notice is that the ladder was pushed forward.
The flaw was in the design of the test. Where he hit the skull in the
TOP of the head split it in half and the back half flew backwards while
the front half flew forward and into the garbage can.
SHOW ME EVIDENCE OF A SHOT FROM THE FRONT. YOU ASSUME THAT THERE WAS A
SHOT FROM THE FRONT. PROVE IT. I'M NOT IMPRESSED WITH YOU AS A RESEARCHER
AT ALL. YOU CAN'T GET ANYTHING RIGHT. YOUR OBSESSION WITH THE CIA HAS
AFFECTED YOUR REASONING.
How can I SHOW you when you won't click on the link and look at the
autopsy photo. McAdams will not post the photo inline. You have to click
on the link.

2018-05-13 00:02:46 UTC
https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=82#relPageId=298&tab=page
By a shot from behind!
But what he doesn't notice is that the ladder was pushed forward.
The flaw was in the design of the test. Where he hit the skull in the
TOP of the head split it in half and the back half flew backwards while
the front half flew forward and into the garbage can.
SHOW ME EVIDENCE OF A SHOT FROM THE FRONT. YOU ASSUME THAT THERE WAS A
SHOT FROM THE FRONT. PROVE IT. I'M NOT IMPRESSED WITH YOU AS A RESEARCHER
AT ALL. YOU CAN'T GET ANYTHING RIGHT. YOUR OBSESSION WITH THE CIA HAS
AFFECTED YOUR REASONING.
How can I SHOW you when you won't click on the link and look at the
autopsy photo. McAdams will not post the photo inline. You have to click
on the link.
http://www.the-puzzle-palace.com/Fox8head.jpg
I CLICKED ON IT. OSWALD'S RIFLE DID A LOT OF DAMAGE. HOW
DO YOU CONNECT THAT PHOTO TO RICHARD HELMS?
Anthony Marsh
2018-05-14 15:12:48 UTC
[...]
Again, how could Oswald's rifle shoot JFK in the forehead?
Who ordered the hit.
BOZ
JACK DAUGHERTY?
bigdog
2018-05-11 03:00:13 UTC
https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=82#relPageId=298&tab=page
Scientific experiments are wasted on conspiracy hobbyists. They never show
what the hobbyists want them to show so they simply dismiss them.
Jason Burke
2018-05-12 03:10:28 UTC
https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=82#relPageId=298&tab=page
Scientific experiments are wasted on conspiracy hobbyists. They never show
what the hobbyists want them to show so they simply dismiss them.
Bingo!

(As is evidence and that other annoying stuff.)
Jason Burke
Musta been the right place...
Anthony Marsh
2018-05-12 03:18:08 UTC
https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=82#relPageId=298&tab=page
Scientific experiments are wasted on conspiracy hobbyists. They never show
what the hobbyists want them to show so they simply dismiss them.
Scientific experiments are conducted by conspiracy believers and PROVE
the conspiracy. WC defenders deny science.
Jason Burke
I can't find ANY conspiracy believer that even knows what science IS.
Anthony Marsh
2018-05-14 00:17:08 UTC
Post by Jason Burke
https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=82#relPageId=298&tab=page
Scientific experiments are wasted on conspiracy hobbyists. They never show
what the hobbyists want them to show so they simply dismiss them.
Scientific experiments are conducted by conspiracy believers and PROVE
the conspiracy. WC defenders deny science.
I can't find ANY conspiracy believer that even knows what science IS.
Cheap Slander. Don't you think that the acoustical sciemtists are smart
enough to know that shots from two different directions means
conspiracy? Unless you believe Mortal Error.
Jason Burke
2018-05-15 01:41:58 UTC
Post by Jason Burke
https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=82#relPageId=298&tab=page
Scientific experiments are wasted on conspiracy hobbyists. They never show
what the hobbyists want them to show so they simply dismiss them.
Scientific experiments are conducted by conspiracy believers and
PROVE the conspiracy. WC defenders deny science.
I can't find ANY conspiracy believer that even knows what science IS.
Cheap Slander. Don't you think that the acoustical sciemtists are smart
enough to know that shots from two different directions means
conspiracy? Unless you believe Mortal Error.
Too bad there weren't shots from multiple directions, eh, Anthony Anthony?

And no "smientist" ever said so.
Anthony Marsh
2018-05-17 02:05:20 UTC
Post by Jason Burke
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Jason Burke
https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=82#relPageId=298&tab=page
Scientific experiments are wasted on conspiracy hobbyists. They never show
what the hobbyists want them to show so they simply dismiss them.
Scientific experiments are conducted by conspiracy believers and
PROVE the conspiracy. WC defenders deny science.
I can't find ANY conspiracy believer that even knows what science IS.
Cheap Slander. Don't you think that the acoustical sciemtists are
smart enough to know that shots from two different directions means
conspiracy? Unless you believe Mortal Error.
Too bad there weren't shots from multiple directions, eh, Anthony Anthony?
Then how do you explain the bullet hole in the forehead?