OSWALD sought for himself a place in history
2018-05-14 03:33:34 UTC
ACCORDING TO THE WARREN REPORT:“He sought for himself a place in
history.”

OSWALD SAID HE WAS A PATSY. OSWALD KNEW THAT THE ROSENBERGS DENIED THEIR
GUILT AND STILL HAD A PLACE IN HISTORY.

OSWALD'S PATSY REMARK ASSURED HIM A PLACE IN HISTORY AS THE WRONG
MAN.ALFRED HITCHCOCK USED THE WRONG MAN MOTIF IN MANY OF HIS FILMS.

ALFRED HITCHCOCK:You know the theme of the innocent being accused, I think
provides the audience with a sense of terrible danger that they might be
in the same position. Rather than a guilty man on the run, you see.

INTERVIEW WITH FRANCOIS TRUFFAUT
Anthony Marsh
2018-05-15 13:09:01 UTC
ACCORDING TO THE WARREN REPORT:“He sought for himself a place in
history.”
OSWALD SAID HE WAS A PATSY. OSWALD KNEW THAT THE ROSENBERGS DENIED THEIR
GUILT AND STILL HAD A PLACE IN HISTORY.
OSWALD'S PATSY REMARK ASSURED HIM A PLACE IN HISTORY AS THE WRONG
MAN.ALFRED HITCHCOCK USED THE WRONG MAN MOTIF IN MANY OF HIS FILMS.
So you have never been in the real world and don't know of ANY case
where an innocent person has been framed for a crime. J'Accuse.
BOZ
2018-05-16 02:37:14 UTC
Post by BOZ
ALFRED HITCHCOCK:You know the theme of the innocent being accused, I think
provides the audience with a sense of terrible danger that they might be
in the same position. Rather than a guilty man on the run, you see.
INTERVIEW WITH FRANCOIS TRUFFAUT
I NEVER HEARD OF JACK CUSE. I HEARD OF DREYFUSS. HE WON AN OSCAR FOR THE
GOODBYE GIRL. pARLEZ VOUS FRANCAIS?
Anthony Marsh
2018-05-17 14:13:59 UTC
ACCORDING TO THE WARREN REPORT:???He sought for himself a place in
history.???
OSWALD SAID HE WAS A PATSY. OSWALD KNEW THAT THE ROSENBERGS DENIED THEIR
GUILT AND STILL HAD A PLACE IN HISTORY.
OSWALD'S PATSY REMARK ASSURED HIM A PLACE IN HISTORY AS THE WRONG
MAN.ALFRED HITCHCOCK USED THE WRONG MAN MOTIF IN MANY OF HIS FILMS.
So you have never been in the real world and don't know of ANY case
where an innocent person has been framed for a crime. J'Accuse.
ALFRED HITCHCOCK:You know the theme of the innocent being accused, I think
provides the audience with a sense of terrible danger that they might be
in the same position. Rather than a guilty man on the run, you see.
INTERVIEW WITH FRANCOIS TRUFFAUT
I NEVER HEARD OF JACK CUSE. I HEARD OF DREYFUSS. HE WON AN OSCAR FOR THE
GOODBYE GIRL. pARLEZ VOUS FRANCAIS?
Oui. I had a French girlfriend and I studied French in grammar school.
Every day you prove my points for me. You know nothing about the Dreyfus
case.
OHLeeRedux
Thank you for that, Anthony "Makes It Up As He Goes" Marsh.
BOZ
2018-05-18 15:10:52 UTC
[...]
I ESCAPED FROM DEVIL'S ISLAND WITH PAPILLON

claviger
2018-05-17 02:54:39 UTC
The title says it all. LHO chose to go out in a Marxist blaze of glory,
or gory as the case may be. He was a serial loser in holding a decent job
and was dumped as a deadbeat husband. His only chance for fame as a sniper
who crashed the party on a hugely successful parade though downtown
Dallas. This Texas trip would have propelled JFK past the formidable
challenge of a very popular Conservative candidate from Arizona. It would
have been a fascinating debate between these two intellectual politicians
who liked and admired each other.
mainframetech
2018-05-18 00:16:49 UTC
The title says it all. LHO chose to go out in a Marxist blaze of glory,
or gory as the case may be. He was a serial loser in holding a decent job
and was dumped as a deadbeat husband. His only chance for fame as a sniper
who crashed the party on a hugely successful parade though downtown
Dallas. This Texas trip would have propelled JFK past the formidable
challenge of a very popular Conservative candidate from Arizona. It would
have been a fascinating debate between these two intellectual politicians
who liked and admired each other.
Another batch of OPINION woven together to make a fairy story.

2018-05-18 15:07:43 UTC
The title says it all. LHO chose to go out in a Marxist blaze of glory,
or gory as the case may be. He was a serial loser in holding a decent job
and was dumped as a deadbeat husband. His only chance for fame as a sniper
who crashed the party on a hugely successful parade though downtown
Dallas. This Texas trip would have propelled JFK past the formidable
challenge of a very popular Conservative candidate from Arizona. It would
Formidable? Afraid to mention his name? You mean the guy who advocates
using nukes in Vietnam? Exactly how many votes did this genius get in
1964? 10%? 20%.

BTW, the cars that the assassins drove in on had Goldwater bumper
stickers. They wanted to make it OBVIOUS, even to someone like you.
Ace Kefford
2018-05-18 00:18:00 UTC
ACCORDING TO THE WARREN REPORT:“He sought for himself a place in
history.”
OSWALD SAID HE WAS A PATSY. OSWALD KNEW THAT THE ROSENBERGS DENIED THEIR
GUILT AND STILL HAD A PLACE IN HISTORY.
OSWALD'S PATSY REMARK ASSURED HIM A PLACE IN HISTORY AS THE WRONG
MAN.ALFRED HITCHCOCK USED THE WRONG MAN MOTIF IN MANY OF HIS FILMS.
ALFRED HITCHCOCK:You know the theme of the innocent being accused, I think
provides the audience with a sense of terrible danger that they might be
in the same position. Rather than a guilty man on the run, you see.
INTERVIEW WITH FRANCOIS TRUFFAUT
Yeah, a place in history for Oswald. As the old song goes, "The thrill
it'll get you, when you get your picture, on the bottom of the toilet
bowl." Give him a good flush.