A question for Chris/mainframe tech
2018-07-12 02:35:44 UTC
A question has occurred to me that I probably should have thought of a
long time ago. If the plotters had Humes, Boswell, Finck and their
military supervisors on board with the cover up, why would they bother
going to all the trouble of playing musical caskets with JFK's body and
doing all that clandestine surgery to make it look like all the shots came
from behind? Why not just close the autopsy to those three men and their
supervisors and simply have them falsify the report? It would accomplish
the same thing with a lot less hassle and a lot less risk of exposure.
JFK's body would be planted in the ground within a few days and no one
would be any the wiser.
Spence
The more obfuscation, the better.
mainframetech
2018-07-13 01:08:43 UTC
A question has occurred to me that I probably should have thought of a
long time ago. If the plotters had Humes, Boswell, Finck and their
military supervisors on board with the cover up, why would they bother
going to all the trouble of playing musical caskets with JFK's body and
doing all that clandestine surgery to make it look like all the shots came
from behind? Why not just close the autopsy to those three men and their
supervisors and simply have them falsify the report? It would accomplish
the same thing with a lot less hassle and a lot less risk of exposure.
JFK's body would be planted in the ground within a few days and no one
would be any the wiser.
As usual you're not thinking! With an autopsy like this on the POTUS,
a rarity, there would be many photos taken, as is often done during
autopsies from crimes, and there would be years of arguing and fighting
over possible conspiracies, and they need the backup to prove what they
say when they blamed Oswald and ONLY Oswald. Then after needing all that
proof, they had to FIX the proof so that it matched the scenario they were
selling. If it were all done quietly off to the side, then there would be
suspicions that would never rest.

2018-07-13 14:53:25 UTC
[...]
By taking all those photos AFTER the clandestine surgery, it would prove
that the surgery had been done on the body. Any competent medical examiner
would spot it in an instant. That is an opinion expressed by Dr. Cyril
Wecht which is the reason he knows that the Lifton/Horne body snatching
theory is ludicrous. You are advocating for a theory in which the plotters
had the body altered and then took lots of photos and x-rays to prove it
was done.
Anthony Marsh
2018-07-14 03:50:10 UTC
[...]
Logical fallacy. There were no competent medical examiners at the JFK
autopsy.
was done.
Anthony Marsh
2018-07-13 18:37:07 UTC
[...]
Chris
Well, it helped when they hid the sutopsy phhotos from the public. Then
they could lie about the wounds and make up false drawings and no one
would know the difference.
claviger
2018-07-14 03:47:00 UTC
Who is they? The SSA took control of the photos and X-rays.
Anthony Marsh
2018-07-13 14:47:03 UTC
A question has occurred to me that I probably should have thought of a
long time ago. If the plotters had Humes, Boswell, Finck and their
military supervisors on board with the cover up, why would they bother
going to all the trouble of playing musical caskets with JFK's body and
doing all that clandestine surgery to make it look like all the shots came
from behind? Why not just close the autopsy to those three men and their
supervisors and simply have them falsify the report? It would accomplish
the same thing with a lot less hassle and a lot less risk of exposure.
JFK's body would be planted in the ground within a few days and no one
would be any the wiser.
You're posting in the wrong newsgroup.
You are allowed to ask common sense questions like that here.
Try the Nuthouse.