LHO shot and killed 3 men
claviger
2017-06-14 21:39:00 UTC
LHO shot and killed 3 men. One just took longer to die.

At age 76, Connally died on June 15, 1993, at the Methodist Hospital
of Houston, Texas. His death was the result of complications from
the pulmonary fibrosis that his bullet wound had left him with.

https://www.biography.com/people/john-connally-21396277
Robert Harris
2017-06-15 17:40:52 UTC
Post by claviger
LHO shot and killed 3 men. One just took longer to die.
At age 76, Connally died on June 15, 1993, at the Methodist Hospital
of Houston, Texas. His death was the result of complications from
the pulmonary fibrosis that his bullet wound had left him with.
https://www.biography.com/people/john-connally-21396277
There is no proof of any kind that Oswald fired the 313 headshot.

And it is a certainty that he didn't shoot Connally. READ this article
Claviger, so that you can stop promoting false information.

First, that shot was heard by virtually no one. Oswald's rifle generated
sound levels of 130 decibels, 32 times louder than a noisy vacuum
cleaner - at street level.

Even more importantly, CE399 could not possibly have been the bullet
that wounded Connally.

http://jfkhistory.com/bell/bellarticle/BellArticle.html

Notice that John Connally said a nurse picked up the bullet that hit him
and put it in her pocket. It could not have been the same one that
Tomlinson found.

And if you have any doubts about that, consider what DA Henry Wade said
when he encountered what had to have been the same nurse.

"I also went out to see (Gov. John) Connally, but he was in the
operating room. Some nurse had a bullet in her hand, and said this was
on the gurney that Connally was on."

And officer Bobby Nolan who was guarding Connally then, said,

"I was talking to a man who was one of governor Connally's aides. His
name was - I think it was either Stinton or Stimmons (Bill Stinson). And
he was an aide to the Governor. And she came up and told him that she
had the bullet that came off of the gurney."

So, this nurse told *BOTH* Wade and Stinson that she had the bullet that
came from Connally's "gurney".

This is not a theory or guesswork. It is proven fact, beyond all doubt.

Robert Harris
Anthony Marsh
2017-06-16 14:13:34 UTC
Post by Robert Harris
Post by claviger
[...]
Just because you think something does not make it a proven fact.
Robert Harris
OHLeeRedux
2017-06-16 14:15:38 UTC
Post by Robert Harris
Post by claviger
[...]
So why haven't you given this information to the FBI? To have supposedly
broken the case of the murder of the president and not told the
authorities about it is nothing more than despicable.
Robert Harris
Anthony Marsh
2017-06-17 13:35:48 UTC
Post by OHLeeRedux
Post by Robert Harris
Post by claviger
[...]
We told them. They don't care.
Post by OHLeeRedux
Robert Harris
OHLeeRedux
2017-06-17 23:46:41 UTC
Anthony Marsh
Post by OHLeeRedux
Post by Robert Harris
Post by claviger
[...]

"We"? I was responding to Harris. It's his theory, one that you scoff at
every time he presents it. Now you pretend to be on his side.

As I've said numerous times, you have no consistent position whatsoever.
You argue with everyone just to make youself feel important.

One of the saddest little displays I've ever seen.
Anthony Marsh
2017-06-19 12:16:36 UTC
Post by OHLeeRedux
Anthony Marsh
Post by OHLeeRedux
Post by Robert Harris
Post by claviger
[...]
So you're replying to my message to attack Harris? Can I join in too?
Post by OHLeeRedux
As I've said numerous times, you have no consistent position whatsoever.
You argue with everyone just to make youself feel important.
I have to argue with both sides because you won't.
OHLeeRedux
2017-06-19 22:10:20 UTC
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by OHLeeRedux
Anthony Marsh
Post by OHLeeRedux
Post by Robert Harris
Post by claviger
[...]
You are confused, as usual. Apparently, it's a permanent state with you.
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by OHLeeRedux
As I've said numerous times, you have no consistent position whatsoever.
You argue with everyone just to make youself feel important.
I have to argue with both sides because you won't.
No. You don't have to do anything of the sort. You do it to get attention,
just as I said.
Ace Kefford
2017-06-22 02:28:07 UTC
Post by Robert Harris
Post by claviger
[...]
Yeah, those fragments found in the limousine positively linked to Oswald's
rifle definitely are "no evidence" that he fired the head shot.
Incredible how so many conspiracy folks evade reality and problematic
facts. There IS evidence. Very solid evidence. In fact convincing
evidence to any fair-minded person.

But even if you want to play the quibble game, raising questions (all
dealt with convincingly by the way), such as -- How do we know Oswald
ordered that rifle? How do we know he picked it up? How do we know he
brought it to the Texas School Book Depository? How do we know he fired
the shots? -- they have to admit that there is evidence that Oswald did
it.

Sometimes I think that, except for a few genuine conspiracy-oriented
people who are actually seeking the truth, the only "honest" conspiracy
folks are the alterationists who at least set up a system with internal
consistency because anything against their conclusions can be dismissed
faked. I said internal consistency, not reality.
Anthony Marsh
2017-06-23 15:50:03 UTC
Post by Ace Kefford
Post by Robert Harris
Post by claviger
[...]
Maybe it's your pet theory that the two large fragments came from the
head shot. But Frazier couldn't prove they came from the same bullet and
the WC didn't even try to explain the head shot. So who are you to make
claims when you claim all the answers are in the WC? What are you, some
kind of conspiracy kook?
Post by Ace Kefford
But even if you want to play the quibble game, raising questions (all
dealt with convincingly by the way), such as -- How do we know Oswald
ordered that rifle? How do we know he picked it up? How do we know he
brought it to the Texas School Book Depository? How do we know he fired
the shots? -- they have to admit that there is evidence that Oswald did
it.
Been there, sone that. There is no proof that Oswald fired any shots
that day.
But you always like to frame people anyway.
Post by Ace Kefford
Sometimes I think that, except for a few genuine conspiracy-oriented
people who are actually seeking the truth, the only "honest" conspiracy
folks are the alterationists who at least set up a system with internal
consistency because anything against their conclusions can be dismissed
faked. I said internal consistency, not reality.
Oh please, the alterationists are anathema to the real conspiracy
researchers.

bigdog
2017-06-15 17:44:32 UTC
Post by claviger
LHO shot and killed 3 men. One just took longer to die.
At age 76, Connally died on June 15, 1993, at the Methodist Hospital
of Houston, Texas. His death was the result of complications from
the pulmonary fibrosis that his bullet wound had left him with.
https://www.biography.com/people/john-connally-21396277
Had Oswald lived and was doing a life sentence for a double murder, I
suppose it is theoretically possible he might have been charged with
Connally's murder but it would be a difficult case to make. When Jim Brady
died there was talk of charging John Hinckley with his murder but nothing
ever came of it. There wouldn't be much point in charging Oswald with
Connally's murder if he was already doing a life sentence. He would have
as much chance of making parole as Sirhan Sirhan or Charles Manson.

My uncle whose name I share received shrapnel wounds during the battle of
Okinawa. As a result he battled blood clots the rest of his life and
eventually it led to a fatal heart attack five decades later. So was he
one of the last casualties of WWII.
Anthony Marsh
2017-06-16 14:10:13 UTC
Post by bigdog
Post by claviger
[...]
Fair enough. But war is not the same as criminal law. It would be a
tough case to try.
mainframetech
2017-06-17 03:27:35 UTC
Post by bigdog
Post by claviger
[...]
So you don't think that 50 years of our American diet will make for
clogged arteries, which can lead to clots moving in the arteries and
killing people? Hard to say if it was diet or the Okinawa experience.
Was there an autopsy, hopefully better done than the JFK autopsy?

Chris
mainframetech
2017-06-15 22:55:10 UTC
Post by claviger
LHO shot and killed 3 men. One just took longer to die.
At age 76, Connally died on June 15, 1993, at the Methodist Hospital
of Houston, Texas. His death was the result of complications from
the pulmonary fibrosis that his bullet wound had left him with.
https://www.biography.com/people/john-connally-21396277
First you have to prove that a bullet hit Connolly that was fired by
Oswald.

Chris
Anthony Marsh
2017-06-17 03:10:00 UTC
Post by mainframetech
Post by claviger
LHO shot and killed 3 men. One just took longer to die.
At age 76, Connally died on June 15, 1993, at the Methodist Hospital
of Houston, Texas. His death was the result of complications from
the pulmonary fibrosis that his bullet wound had left him with.
https://www.biography.com/people/john-connally-21396277
First you have to prove that a bullet hit Connolly that was fired by
Oswald.
Who? I don't think Mike Connolly was even in Dallas that day. I saw him
eating lunch in Boston.
I didn't even know Mike was shot.
Chris
claviger
2017-06-17 03:24:04 UTC
Post by mainframetech
Post by claviger
LHO shot and killed 3 men. One just took longer to die.
At age 76, Connally died on June 15, 1993, at the Methodist Hospital
of Houston, Texas. His death was the result of complications from
the pulmonary fibrosis that his bullet wound had left him with.
https://www.biography.com/people/john-connally-21396277
First you have to prove that a bullet hit Connolly that was fired by
Oswald.
Chris
First we have to prove the rifle belonged to an employee of the TSBD. It
did. That employee brought a paper bag to work with something heavy
inside. Shortly after the shooting took place the owner of the rifle left
the building and took a cab home. He did not check in with his boss to
tell him that he made it home safely and would be back at work on Monday.
Instead he went for a walk through the neighborhood and was stopped by a
police officer on patrol. When the officer stepped out of his car the
owner of the rifle shot him dead with a pistol. Why would an innocent man
do that?
mainframetech
2017-06-17 23:36:06 UTC
Post by claviger
Post by mainframetech
Post by claviger
[...]
It's amazing the parts of the story that you leave out just so you can
hold to the tired old WCR. You seem to forget the rampage that Tippit
went on searching for someone, probably Oswald. And in the middle of his
search, he stopped for Oswald and had a chat. Odd that. And why did he
get out of his vehicle? What was his plan at that moment? Was he going
to do something to Oswald? Tippit was not in his proper patrol area when
he was shot.

Chris
bigdog
2017-06-18 21:30:19 UTC
Post by mainframetech
Post by claviger
Post by mainframetech
Post by claviger
[...]
"Probably" means you are guessing, and rather badly. There is no evidence
Tippit was on any kind of a rampage. He was doing what his dispatcher told
him to do, patrol the Oak Cliff aread.
Post by mainframetech
And in the middle of his
search, he stopped for Oswald and had a chat. Odd that.
Why is that odd? Oswald fit the general description of the shooter. We
also don't know if there was anything in Oswald's demeanor which might
have aroused Tippit's suspicion.
Post by mainframetech
And why did he get out of his vehicle?
There are a lot of things we can never know however there are any number
of possibilities. He might not have liked the answers he was getting from
Oswald.
Post by mainframetech
What was his plan at that moment? Was he going
to do something to Oswald?
If the plan was to hunt Oswald down, it's unlikely he would have gotten
out of his patrol car without having his weapon ready.
Post by mainframetech
Tippit was not in his proper patrol area when he was shot.
He was where his dispatcher told him to go. Of course you wouldn't know
that having never read the WCR. Allow me to educate you. From page 165 of
the WCR:

[quote on]

Tippit patroled district No. 78 in the Oak Cliff area of Dallas during
daylight hours. He drove a police car painted distinctive colors with No.
10 prominently displayed on each side. Tippit rode alone, as only one man
was normally assigned to a patrol car in residential areas during daylight
shifts.

At about 12:44 p.m. on November 22, the radio dispatcher on channel 1
ordered all downtown patrol squads to report to Elm and Houston, code 3
(emergency). At 12:45 p.m. the dispatcher ordered No. 78 (Tippit) to "move
into central Oak Cliff area." At 12:54 p.m., Tippit reported that he was
in the central Oak Cliff area at Lancaster and Eighth. The dispatcher
ordered Tippit to be: "... at large for any emergency that comes in."

[quote off]
mainframetech
2017-06-17 23:36:54 UTC
Post by claviger
Post by mainframetech
Post by claviger
[...]
The rifle and the paper bag belonged to Oswald. He left the TSBD and
went home. He got a gun for protection while dealing with some unsavory
character(s) he was going to see.

Now, does that prove that Oswald was on the 6th floor with a rifle and
firing it out the window at the motorcade? No.

Chris
bigdog
2017-06-18 21:28:50 UTC
Post by mainframetech
Post by claviger
Post by mainframetech
Post by claviger
[...]
We have lots of other proof that he did that. Of course you will invent
excuses to dismiss all of it because you want to hold to your fantasy that
Oswald was just a patsy.
Anthony Marsh
2017-06-18 18:48:41 UTC
Post by claviger
Post by mainframetech
Post by claviger
LHO shot and killed 3 men. One just took longer to die.
At age 76, Connally died on June 15, 1993, at the Methodist Hospital
of Houston, Texas. His death was the result of complications from
the pulmonary fibrosis that his bullet wound had left him with.
https://www.biography.com/people/john-connally-21396277
First you have to prove that a bullet hit Connolly that was fired by
Oswald.
Chris
First we have to prove the rifle belonged to an employee of the TSBD. It
Why?
Post by claviger
did. That employee brought a paper bag to work with something heavy
You have no proof of heavy. stop adding your biased opinions.
Post by claviger
inside. Shortly after the shooting took place the owner of the rifle left
the building and took a cab home. He did not check in with his boss to
tell him that he made it home safely and would be back at work on Monday.
And you ignore the fact that they put out an APB on GIvens who went
missing. Don't mention the MaryJane.
Post by claviger
Instead he went for a walk through the neighborhood and was stopped by a
police officer on patrol. When the officer stepped out of his car the
owner of the rifle shot him dead with a pistol. Why would an innocent man
do that?
Yes, criminal do it all the time. Watch some TV coverage like Caught on
Camera.