Murder with a beat!
Robert Harris
2017-07-13 21:40:24 UTC
Well nutters, you don't do so well debating the assassination, so I
thought I would give you a chance to get even by poking fun at me a bit,
with these two songs I wrote and played.

The first one tells the story of the assassination. It's pretty much
spot on accurate, as the evidence confirms.

This one goes back 10 years - entitled, "The Jesus Song", for you devote
Christians out there:-)

Robert Harris
bigdog
2017-07-14 21:09:51 UTC
http://youtu.be/hxWGKQFv0gE
This one goes back 10 years - entitled, "The Jesus Song", for you devote
Christians out there:-)
http://youtu.be/VEbsdJMl3tk
We don't really need any extra chances to poke fun at you, Bob. You give
us enough as it is.
Robert Harris
2017-07-15 19:25:05 UTC
Post by bigdog
Post by Robert Harris
Well nutters, you don't do so well debating the assassination, so I
thought I would give you a chance to get even by poking fun at me a bit,
with these two songs I wrote and played.
The first one tells the story of the assassination. It's pretty much
spot on accurate, as the evidence confirms.
http://youtu.be/hxWGKQFv0gE
This one goes back 10 years - entitled, "The Jesus Song", for you devote
Christians out there:-)
http://youtu.be/VEbsdJMl3tk
We don't really need any extra chances to poke fun at you, Bob. You give
us enough as it is.
No I don't.

If I did, you would be able to be specific about what I said
that merits ridicule.

But you can't do that.

You can't even try, can you John:-)

Robert Harris
Robert Harris

Anthony Marsh
2017-07-14 21:50:01 UTC
Post by Robert Harris
Well nutters, you don't do so well debating the assassination, so I
thought I would give you a chance to get even by poking fun at me a bit,
with these two songs I wrote and played.
They keep getting bored with that toy balloon man that you hit and he
pops back up.