Robin Unger JFK Photo Galleries
2017-08-06 22:24:46 UTC
Robin Unger's JFK Assassination Photo Galleries
https://www.jfkassassinationgallery.com
Bronson Gallery
https://www.jfkassassinationgallery.com/index.php?cat=3&page=2

Home > JFK Assassination > Bronson Gallery
https://www.jfkassassinationgallery.com/thumbnails.php?album=15
53 files on 5 page(s)

Robin,

Thank you for posting frames from the Bronson Film. This is the first
opportunity most researchers will have to study them closely. You have
done the worldwide research community a huge favor by doing this project.

Can you tell us about the provenance of these frames and explain the
techniques how they were captured and copied? Was new photo technology
involved? Are these at maximum enhancement and if advanced cameras are
available to magnify even higher for minute details?

Is this a complete set of all frames? If so, how many total frames?
Were any damaged or blurred? Any splices or repairs?

How did this project come about? Did you approach the Sixth Floor Museum
or did they approach you? Was a significant fee involved?

A job well done. We appreciate your efforts.
Anthony Marsh
2017-08-08 16:24:51 UTC
[...]
It may have been from the project done for Max Holland's special The
Lost Bullet on the National Geographic Channel.

http://jfkfiles.blogspot.com/2012/01/mr-hollands-opus-max-holland-and.html

Did you watch that?
q***@yahoo.com
2017-08-09 20:03:37 UTC
[...]
I copied the Bronson film from the 6th floor museum website.
then i grabbed the frames using Cyberlink Powerdvd player.

Quote:

** New ** Bronson Collection

Taken from a vantage atop a concrete pedestal at the southwest corner of
Main and Houston Streets in the southeast corner of Dealey Plaza, the
Bronson film and photographs provide a wide-angle perspective of the plaza
during those crucial moments before and during the shooting.

The film and images shown here were donated to the Museum along with a
trove of related documents and correspondence.

http://emuseum.jfk.org/view/objects/asimages/15858?t:state:flow=861bac25-a747-46f6-ad11-621566b007db

Robin.
claviger
Which Bronson and Nix frames do you think match Z-313?
q***@yahoo.com
2017-08-12 00:35:39 UTC
Post by q***@yahoo.com
Post by claviger
[...]
Nix

I think this Bronson frame may sync with the Nix frame, look at Toni
Foster's stance, also the stance on the guy in the white shirt walking
just behind her, and Jackie

2017-08-13 03:12:04 UTC
Post by q***@yahoo.com
Post by claviger
https://www.jfkassassinationgallery.com/albums/userpics/10001/Nix023-vert.jpg
https://www.jfkassassinationgallery.com/albums/userpics/1000/20170716-090648.jpg
The legs don't match up.
q***@yahoo.com
2017-08-14 02:12:45 UTC
Post by q***@yahoo.com
Post by claviger
Post by q***@yahoo.com
Post by claviger
[...]
Have another look at the legs ?

https://www.jfkassassinationgallery.com/albums/userpics/10001/20170716-090648.jpg

2017-08-14 19:55:54 UTC
Post by q***@yahoo.com
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by q***@yahoo.com
Post by claviger
https://www.jfkassassinationgallery.com/albums/Gayle%20Nix%20Jackson%20Frames/0211.jpg
In the Nix frame her right foot is in front of her left foot.
q***@yahoo.com
In the Bronson frame, her right foot is in front of her left foot.
claviger
2017-08-17 18:02:52 UTC
Post by q***@yahoo.com
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by q***@yahoo.com
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by q***@yahoo.com
Post by claviger
Post by q***@yahoo.com
Post by claviger
[...]
In Zapruder she is stepping with her right foot z-309 to z-312, appears
flat footed in z-313, then steps with her right foot z-314 to z-317.
This indicates a freeze on her part at the sound of the shot at z-313. I
would think comparing one frame of an 8mm movie film to another is
complicated by different speeds for different cameras based on make and
model. Also difference in elevation and angles of the person filming the
motorcade.
q***@yahoo.com

2017-08-19 15:01:58 UTC
Post by q***@yahoo.com
Post by claviger
Post by q***@yahoo.com
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by q***@yahoo.com
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by q***@yahoo.com
Post by claviger
Post by q***@yahoo.com
Post by claviger
[...]
https://jfkrevelations.files.wordpress.com/2016/03/29a5a-animation1.gif?w=640&h=360
Can you see her heel lift up? Is that her left foot or her right foot?
Can you compare here walking in other films?
claviger
Are these Bronson Gallery 11 and 12 on your website?
claviger
What about Bronson 17, 18, 19, 20 ?
claviger
2017-08-27 22:17:40 UTC
Post by q***@yahoo.com
Post by claviger
Post by q***@yahoo.com
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by q***@yahoo.com
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by q***@yahoo.com
[...]
In Bronson 11 there is a long horizontal black line in the middle of
passengers riding in the security car. Maybe an umbrella but it
wasn’t raining. Could be a walking cane but why? No mention of
an umbrella or walking cane in the security car. Did JFK ever use a
walking cane in public?
Anthony Marsh
2017-08-30 00:13:53 UTC
Post by q***@yahoo.com
Post by claviger
Post by q***@yahoo.com
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by q***@yahoo.com
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by q***@yahoo.com
[...]
What are you babbling about? Try English. What do you mean by "security
car"? You mean the Presidential limousine? I can't see what you think
you see. The only black line is a tear is the filmstock. That is called
a defect or an artifact, not a real physical object in Dealey Plaza.
Post by claviger
wasn’t raining. Could be a walking cane but why? No mention of
an umbrella or walking cane in the security car. Did JFK ever use a
walking cane in public?
Your last question is very interested, but still highly classified.
If JFK ever used a cane he did not do it in public where it could be filmed.
claviger
2017-08-30 19:46:42 UTC
In Bronson 11 there is a long horizontal black line in the middle of
passengers riding in the security car. Maybe an umbrella but it
What are you babbling about? Try English. What do you mean by "security
car"? You mean the Presidential limousine?
SS679X with 8 SSA to protect the President and First Lady.
Post by Anthony Marsh
I can't see what you think you see.
Then you don't have a computer that can magnify individual frames in Robin
Post by Anthony Marsh
The only black line is a tear is the filmstock. That is called a defect
or an artifact, not a real physical object in Dealey Plaza.
The problem is a black stick is visible in several frames prior to the
devastating head shot. Was it a walking cane, umbrella, or black weapon?
So why would a SSA be holding it up in the following security car?
Anthony Marsh
2017-09-01 15:41:26 UTC
In Bronson 11 there is a long horizontal black line in the middle of
passengers riding in the security car. Maybe an umbrella but it
What are you babbling about? Try English. What do you mean by "security
car"? You mean the Presidential limousine?
SS679X with 8 SSA to protect the President and First Lady.
Then say the Queen Mary.
I can't see what you think you see.
Then you don't have a computer that can magnify individual frames in Robin
Unger's JFK Assassination Photo Galleries.
What does that mean? I can only view that file on a computer.
The only black line is a tear is the filmstock. That is called a defect
or an artifact, not a real physical object in Dealey Plaza.
The problem is a black stick is visible in several frames prior to the
devastating head shot. Was it a walking cane, umbrella, or black weapon?
There is not black stick. You are suffering from a mild case of
pareidolia. Some hot chocolate will clear that up.
Phony question with a false premise. The SS is not holding up anything.
OHLeeRedux
2017-09-02 01:08:37 UTC
In Bronson 11 there is a long horizontal black line in the middle of
passengers riding in the security car. Maybe an umbrella but it
What are you babbling about? Try English. What do you mean by "security
car"? You mean the Presidential limousine?
SS679X with 8 SSA to protect the President and First Lady.
Then say the Queen Mary.
You, of all people, have no business telling people how to communicate.
Tell us again how President Clinton was never impeached.
claviger
2017-09-02 19:40:39 UTC
In Bronson 11 there is a long horizontal black line in the middle of
passengers riding in the security car. Maybe an umbrella but it
What are you babbling about? Try English. What do you mean by "security
car"? You mean the Presidential limousine?
SS679X with 8 SSA to protect the President and First Lady.
Then say the Queen Mary.
The codename for the Secret Service follow-up car SS679X providing
security for the President and First Lady was "Halfback". The "Queen
Mary" was the unofficial nickname.
I can't see what you think you see.
Then you don't have a computer that can magnify individual frames in Robin
Unger's JFK Assassination Photo Galleries.
What does that mean? I can only view that file on a computer.
Me too but my computer has a 6x magnification function. Seems to be
movement inside the SSA follow-up car.
The only black line is a tear is the filmstock. That is called a defect
or an artifact, not a real physical object in Dealey Plaza.
The problem is a black stick is visible in several frames prior to the
devastating head shot. Was it a walking cane, umbrella, or black weapon?
There is not black stick. You are suffering from a mild case of
pareidolia. Some hot chocolate will clear that up.
There is a curious black stick in several frames. Most of the time at a
45º angle. In one frame almost horizontal and another at 60º.
wasn’t raining. Could be a walking cane but why? No mention of
an umbrella or walking cane in the security car. Did JFK ever use a
walking cane in public?
Your last question is very interested, but still highly classified.
If JFK ever used a cane he did not do it in public where it could be filmed.
So why would a SSA be holding it up in the following security car?
Phony question with a false premise. The SS is not holding up anything.
Too bad you don't have a magnification function. If the SFMDP would allow a
modern enhanced copy you could see it too.
Anthony Marsh
2017-09-03 23:06:01 UTC
In Bronson 11 there is a long horizontal black line in the middle of
passengers riding in the security car. Maybe an umbrella but it
What are you babbling about? Try English. What do you mean by "security
car"? You mean the Presidential limousine?
SS679X with 8 SSA to protect the President and First Lady.
Then say the Queen Mary.
The codename for the Secret Service follow-up car SS679X providing
security for the President and First Lady was "Halfback". The "Queen
Mary" was the unofficial nickname.
I can't see what you think you see.
Then you don't have a computer that can magnify individual frames in Robin
Unger's JFK Assassination Photo Galleries.
What does that mean? I can only view that file on a computer.
Me too but my computer has a 6x magnification function. Seems to be
movement inside the SSA follow-up car.
Maybe you have fat pixels. There's a diet for that.
Or maybe the format used to save it causes dancing pixels.
The only black line is a tear is the filmstock. That is called a defect
or an artifact, not a real physical object in Dealey Plaza.
The problem is a black stick is visible in several frames prior to the
devastating head shot. Was it a walking cane, umbrella, or black weapon?
There is not black stick. You are suffering from a mild case of
pareidolia. Some hot chocolate will clear that up.
There is a curious black stick in several frames. Most of the time at a
45º angle. In one frame almost horizontal and another at 60º.
No, there isn't. There is an artifact on the film stock, not a real
object in Dealey Plaza. Don't be an alterationist.
claviger
2017-09-05 01:14:22 UTC
[...]
Enhancement 6x no pixels.
Since you don't have an enhancement function your opinion is meaningless.
q***@yahoo.com

2017-08-13 03:11:39 UTC
Post by q***@yahoo.com
Post by claviger
Post by q***@yahoo.com
Post by claviger
[...]
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-pLA6BKX9Irs/WWq9lvFrxHI/AAAAAAAAAlw/Si07AhCg9W8SDoc0a6A9R90ISmlsz_bVACLcBGAs/s1600/Bronson2.gif
That did not answer the question. Remember the collage where 3 films
were synced at matching frames?

q***@yahoo.com
2017-08-14 02:12:37 UTC
Post by q***@yahoo.com
Post by claviger
Post by q***@yahoo.com
Post by claviger
[...]
http://www.the-puzzle-palace.com/Z%20M%20N%20Compare%20291-337%20047.jpg
As i previously posted in this thread z-313 syncs with Nix 023

https://www.jfkassassinationgallery.com/albums/userpics/10001/Nix023-vert.jpg

To my eyes this Bronson frame appears to sync with Nix 023