Question for Steve Barbar regarding NAS and other cross talk
Add Reply
GKnoll
2018-07-03 17:03:07 UTC
Steve,

In "The Continuing Inquiry" article you directed me to (thanks for
that). You say the following...

"I own a few 8x10's of these broadcasts. They (NAS) sent them to me to
look at, so I could see how they match. Even my untrained eye cannot
miss the comparision of the two. I ALSO GAVE THEM INFO ON THE FOUR OTHER
CHANNEL TWO BROADCASTS, made (just after the sirens are passing the open
mic) coming over channel one..."

My question is, did you give NAS info on the "men available", "in an
effort" and "to determine" phrases? Did NAS know about them?

Thanks
Steve Barber
I don't remember whether I did or not.
GKnoll
2018-07-07 12:54:15 UTC
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Steve,
In "The Continuing Inquiry" article you directed me to (thanks for
that). You say the following...
"I own a few 8x10's of these broadcasts. They (NAS) sent them to me to
look at, so I could see how they match. Even my untrained eye cannot
miss the comparision of the two. I ALSO GAVE THEM INFO ON THE FOUR OTHER
CHANNEL TWO BROADCASTS, made (just after the sirens are passing the open
mic) coming over channel one..."
My question is, did you give NAS info on the "men available", "in an
effort" and "to determine" phrases? Did NAS know about them?
Thanks
I don't remember whether I did or not.
The letter you published in the Feb 22, 1982 issue of "The Continuing
Inquiry" was written on Dec 15, 1981. The NAS Panel was in full swing at
this time. If you told all the readers of TCI about those 3 phrases
doesn't it make sense that you told the members of the NAS Panel as well?
Steve Barber
2018-07-09 19:56:38 UTC
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
[...]
It does, but I still can't remember whether or not I told the Ramsey
panel, so I will not commit to saying yes or no.
GKnoll
That does not strike me as something that you would not remember.
Steve Barber
I could care less how it "strikes" you.
Anthony Marsh
2018-07-11 03:19:53 UTC
Post by GKnoll
Post by GKnoll
Post by GKnoll
[...]
Does he remember how to play the drums?

Anthony Marsh
2018-07-10 19:31:58 UTC
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
[...]
Very good. I could never get away with an answer like that. The Nazis
would be lynching me. But you are allowed to get away with whatever you
want. Why don't you just refuse to answer ANY questions?